Sunday, December 15, 2013

Spark the Season Week Three

I'm doing a photo a day in December with themes from SparkPeople. Here's week three.

Day 15: Memories. Remembering when I took this series of photos of my nephew always makes me laugh. He was like, "Where am I? Who's that? Hunh? MOMMMMY!"


Day 16: Relaxation. Our anniversary was on this day so we went to the spa for massages.


Day 17: Lunch. Kung Pao Tofu.


Day 18: Goal of the Day. Take two cats to a new vet. It was not working our taking them to the UGA Vet School clinic, so today we go elsewhere.


Day 19: Dinner. Today's photo theme was dinner, but more interesting than what we ate were the gifts we were given. We were at a combined dinner out for Mitch's firm and the firm of another lawyer we know. We were given homemade pumpkin cinnamon rolls and a can of special edition coffee beans from a local roaster. The beans were created in honor of our local roller derby team.


Day 20: Workout. Did 3.69 miles on hills, run/walk. Here's the elevation graph of my route.


21. Comfy. Made my house feel comfy by making homemade granola.




No comments: