Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What I Knitted & Crocheted 2012

Knits and crochets I finished in 2012
"Seychelles" shawlette, merino and silk

"Mistlethwait" shawl in merino
"Color Affection" shawl in merino and silk
"Timba" hat in acrylic, made this spur of the moment to wear to a Fall Festival.
I made THREE of these crocheted turkey hats for my husband, sister-in-law and me to wear in Thanksgiving races. Hubby and I ran a local Gobbler Run 5K wearing the hats, then all three of us wore them in a Thanksgiving morning 8K race. Acrylic.



Made a set of cotton baby bibs for another knitter who was expecting. She had a boy!

For Christmas, I crocheted Mitch a fancy neckwarmer in acrylic.
And I made Christmas cowls for my mom, sister, my friend and myself. "Persephone Cowl" out of bamboo rayon and merino.



WHEW! What a knitting and crochet year!

No comments: