Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thanksgiving

The Sunday BEFORE Thanksgiving, Mitch and I ran the local 5K, which is something I have done for the past 3 years.



Then we went to Knoxville to meet up with the rest of the family. Here's my nephew eating cheesecake with a butter knife on turkey day.



My sister Sarah.



Thanksgiving afternoon we staged our own 5K, it was my fabulous sister-in-law Alayna's idea and here we are together before our "race". Mitch, Mom and Don went too.




Mom & me.




Here we are waiting in line for Isaac's turn to see Santa Claus. It's my sister Sarah, me, Alayna, Mitch, Isaac and my brother Elie.




The rest of the family drove 2 hrs round trip to hike in the mountains. Mitch and I stayed behind since we had a 6 hr. drive the next day. That didn't deter the others, who had 12 hr. drives the next day! Maybe I'm a wimp?



Waiting for Santa with Isaac and Alayna. I have the best sister-in-law ever.




Thanksgiving day with Mitch.


No comments: