Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas in New Orleans

Some photos from our trip to New Orleans for Christmas.

In Armstrong Park on Rampart Street...


Mitch on Decatur Street in the French Quarter, between Cafe' du Monde and the French Market.


That seafood muffaletta is as big as my head! In a restaurant on Decatur St. in the French Quarter.



Walking around the Quarter.



At the French Market. He startled me so bad even though I was waiting for him to move from his complete stillness, I had to give him a dollar and he insisted on a photo. He really was stock still like a mannequin.



My sister, Sarah, wearing the mohair and silk scarf I knitted for her.



We all met up with a college friend of mine who I had not seen in 11 years, and her husband. L to R: my sister Sarah, my mom Lee, Mitch, me, my friend Ruth, her husband Eli, and my stepDad Don.



Mitch in Armstrong Park with the band.

No comments: