Friday, April 22, 2011

What I've Been Up To This Week

I've been making out-of-this-world-good bread from Peter Reinhart's book, "Artisan Breads Every Day."

Ciabatta bread dough...



Ciabatta...



More ciabatta...



BAGELS!



That's right, homemade bagels. And they are awesome.



Struan bread.



Mitch gave the Struan bread accolades. He said it makes "really, really good garlic bread." "Really" times TWO!



We created a raised garden bed and last night assembled a frame to make a trellis for the climbing plants to climb on. Zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers...



I have been having loads of fun watching the birds at the feeder.





And the gorgeous flowers in the yard...







I have been having fun making fresh sprouts myself. This is a sprouted lentil salad with fresh mango slices.


No comments: