Friday, December 04, 2009

Day and Night after Thanksgiving

Uploaded the photos in the reverse order! Ooops.

Isaac meets Santa Claus in the Knoxville square.



Isaac, my bro Elie, my sis Sarah and me.



Mitch with Isaac. Mitch has that facial expression because Isaac is tremendously strong and wiggles A LOT. You have to hold on to that kid. Mitch is wearing an earflap hat I knitted him.


Me 'n my awesome hubby. 9 years this month!



Sarah, me and Mom.



Wearing hats I made...mine is a crochet replica of the hat Bella wore in Twilight (Free Pattern). Sarah's is knitted.

4 comments:

Purcell Toys said...

I love the family shots! :)

言承旭Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.