Monday, October 12, 2009

San Francisco's Wild Parrots

NOTE: CLICK the photos to enlarge them, and you can really get a good look!

In the North Beach area of San Francisco, there are flocks of wild parrots living on their own. I got to see a group of them while there...they are pretty easy to locate if they are near you, because they are LOUD. Here are some photos I took of them when they lit on a tree near me and started to eat berries. So lucky to be in the right place at the right time!

The parrots were the main thing I wanted to see in San Fran.










3 comments:

AndreaInBlue said...

Too funny! They seem to as as interested in looking at you as you are at them!

Pat said...

Nice close up shots! I love the cherry head looking right at you!

carlos said...

what beatifull very good