Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last of San Fran Pics

Tomorrow...on to the coast drive! I have some literally SPECTACULAR photos of the coast.

stained glass ceiling in our hotel's drive up entrance...


Mitch riding the cable car...clang! Clang!


Oysters at the Ferry Building...I love raw oysters, but am too afraid of illness now to eat them.


At the Ferry Building...



One of the sights/activities that is a MUST is the Saturday morning farmer's market at the Ferry Building. It is a HUGE event! I wish we'd had more time...it was our departure morning. I saw this on Anthony Bourdain's travel show, and it is really worth it. Fresh produce, baked goods, seafood and meats...plus across the street is another fair of crafts. Nice stuff. I was pleased to see a number of handmade knitting and crochet booths. Evidently more popular in San Fran than out East.

Here I am with a tremendously delicious chilequiles breakfast at the market, on the Bay.


Mitch had green chile tamales. Nice breakfast view!


And a random shot of Mick that I saw in a Union Square gallery the day before. Love Mick.

No comments: