Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Stylist, New Haircut, Where Are My Friends?

Decided to change stylists. The new salon is downtown so I spent a good chunk of the day there.

Which was weird, since my friends Beth Rene' and Hajro were not there!!! I hung out and knitted at the Espresso Royale coffeeshop where Beth Rene', Mitch and I once did zombie impersonations...and after my haircut I met Mitch for a pizza slice and beer at Transmet and we sat outside at the table Beth Rene', Hajro, Mitch and I could call "ours"...then we walked down to Agora, but since THEY were not with us, we did not find anything (we have found many cool furniture items when BR and H have been with us).

Here's my new 'do.



5 comments:

PrincessPea said...

You look terrific! What a great hairstyle!

Bethany said...

Trés chic!

I love the wispy bits on the nape and in front of your ears. So pretty! Great shaping, too!

subliminalrabbit said...

love it!

AndreaInBlue said...

Very cute! It looks posh and ready for summer!

gratefulbear said...

Love it! Very stylish!