Thursday, January 01, 2009

Knitting Year In Review

Here's everything I knitted in 2008!

Crocheted bag for my sister, Sarah. I also made the top, but that's from a couple years ago when I was a beginner.

DSCN2242

Angora scarf for me.

Knitting 026

Chullo for me.

Cross Country Chullo

Sock monkey hat for Mom.

knitting 060

Pirate hat for Mitch.

knitting 053

Tank for Hawaii.

Lacy Tank

Another tank for Hawaii.

Cleo

A baby sweater, bib and toy for my friend Trecia's grandson.

08-24 234

This was a big accomplishment. I finished this mohair shawl in 15 days while watching the Olympics.

My Ravelympics Shawl

I finished this sweater in 2008, although it was started in 2007.

Cozy V Neck Pullover

Dish cloths for Don which he turned into Dad Doilies by putting them on the chairs of his recliner! 8-)

Ball Band Dish Cloth

A sweater vest for ME.

Back to School Vest

A felted coffee cozy for take out coffees. Works great on iced, too!

Kuryeon Coffee Cozy

A sock monkey hat for someone in CA, in trade for a Katrina tiki mug.

Sock Monkey Hat

A cozy for my huge coffee mug.

Mug Cozy

A set of flip flop luggage tags for a friend going to Hawaii.

Slippah Luggage Tags

1 comment:

PrincessPea said...

You made some great stuff - the shawl is awesome, and I love the monkey hats. Happy New Year!