Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

We were married eight years ago today, December 16, 2000. Still going strong! And still wearing quirky head gear. We're celebrating this evening by attending an AC/DC concert (click for video, FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK).

My mom made these wonderful crowns...everyone in the wedding party had one.



I made these earflap hats. This is what we looked like earlier this week on a trip to Hilton Head, where I was attending a conference.



Here's what we looked like in 2006 in a vows renewal ceremony on Waikiki Beach. I am one of the lucky ones!

3 comments:

PrincessPea said...

Happy Anniversary! You look very happy together. Steve and I actually met on the 16th December - I just remembered that reading your post!

puggerhugger said...

Happy anniversary! Cute couple!

Trecia said...

Congratulations I'm truly happy for you and wish you many many more years of funky head gear!