Tuesday, September 09, 2008

LANCE GOING FOR AN EIGHTH TOUR WIN!!

WOOT! Something to take me out of my after-Olympics depression. Lance Armstrong is going for another Tour de France, after coming in second in a 100 mile race in Colorado. I guess he figures he still has the chops. He stated that he intends to bring more attention to the fight against cancer through racing again...but I saw his steely eyes harden in a video when he confirmed he will race the Tour again. I think the man just likes to compete! That's what it takes at his level, for sure. A Yahoo article says he was inspired (as I was) by 41 y.o. Olympic medalist swimmer Dana Torres and 33 y.o. Olympic medalist gymnast Oksana Chusovitina.

He plans to post all his drug screens online for all to see.

This photo is from the VanityFair.com interview. Ahem.
Go here for the article

1 comment:

Trecia said...

YummmmmmmmmmmO!o