Saturday, August 09, 2008

Linda Ronstadt and Willie Nelson albums

Scored some of my favorite music, on vinyl at a yard sale.

Linda Ronstadt - I listened to this album over and over and OVER when I was young. This is the one with "Blue Bayou", "It's So Easy" and "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me" (that song was the first time I'd ever heard of a Waring blender). This is from back in the days when albums had liner notes and included LYRICS! (What a concept.)



This was a real find! A TWO ALBUM, LIVE concert album! It's got great songs like Whiskey River, Crazy (you haven't lived 'til you've heard Willie do Crazy) and The Red Headed Stranger. Price? ONE DOLLAR! I just love Willie. I saw him live, around '99. He played for three hours STRAIGHT with no break! He was still playing when I gave up and left (I was tired and had a 2 hour drive in the dark home.)



No comments: