Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Wonderful Husband

My husband is incredibly thoughtful. After our recent visit to New Orleans, we were driving home to Georgia. I told my husband I was disappointed that the opportunity had not arisen for us to get a shrimp poboy while we were in New Orleans. Without saying anything, my hubby connected his laptop to his cell phone and started surfing the Net for "best shrimp poboy Mobile" and shortly had located a lunch spot on our way home. Coincidentally, it was also a brew pub. We had fantastic shrimp poboys while seated outside in historic downtown Mobile, AL, with a trumpet player playing on the street.

Hubby with a beer sampler.


View from our table.


Me in my new Jazz Fest shirt.

2 comments:

Trev Diesel said...

Yahoo for shrimp poboys and handcrafted beers!

lee-n-nola said...

Hey! I didn't get a shirt. Mitch looks happier with that beer sampler than I've ever seen.