Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Send Me Decorating Ideas!

The bathrooms in the house we are buying all have two colors of tile (three, in the first photo). Anybody got decorating ideas? Each bathroom has a window that will need curtains. But the tub/showers all have sliding glass doors.

I wonder if I should paint the walls to match the toilet/sink color. Would that be too much?

Sort of rosy rust and yellow, plus dark trim tile...dunno about that wooden shelf. It doesn't grab me.


Peachy color plus mint green?!


Whew. At least grey and blue make sense. That toilet seat has got to go, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the 50's! My bathroom is peach tile with a darker peach border. I am considering painting the walls cocoa brown with chocolate brown accents, white towels and fixtures. Or I may go completely Elvis and paint the walls white and accent with black and gray. Oh, the possibilities.

Thanks for posting your photos!

June