Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Listen to GREAT N.O. music


You can hear some fantastic New Orleans music on the New Orleans Jazz Fest Jukebox. Go to their website and click on JUKEBOX on the upper right hand side (opens a separate dialogue box that automatically plays the music). http://www.nojazzfest.com Music from Allen Toussaint, Rebirth Brass Band, Tab Benoit, The Iguanas, Papa Grows Funk, Little Feat, Doug Kershaw, Cowboy Mouth, Astral Project, The Radiators, Marcia Ball, Ivan Neville, Terence Blanchard and more.

2 comments:

Trev Diesel said...

I've enjoyed reading through your last several posts... for some reason my RSS reader hasn't been telling me your site has new posts... so I thought you hadn't posted for the last month or so!

Anyway, blessings on the move and your teacher training and new home!

I've still not thrown out the idea of doing Teacher Training myself...

Celeste said...

Thanks Trev!