Friday, February 23, 2007

Going With the Grain (or tile!)

Lucky for me, I have my Hawaii photo album on the computer in automatic rotation as my computer's desktop. The other day I noticed my desktop photo has the same colors as the main bathroom in the new house...green and peach! I had been despairing over this bathroom, but I think with my newly enlarged photo of Waikiki beach as a focal point, it will all come together. My photo will go right there on that blank stretch of wall on the far side of the mirror.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I think our bathrooms are related. Mine is the big sister. My house is aca. 1930, probably earlier Craftsman bungalow. The bathroom was remodeled in 1958. The date is on the inside of all toilet lids. And I will be happy to get rid of the pepto bismal pink!