Found this recipe on a veg website, credited to a newspaper. I expanded & modified it. Hot chocolate is my favorite winter drink, and I had been missing mochas.
This will definitely satisfy any chocolate craving.
Decadent, Adult Mocha (Cruelty Free!)
one large serving (fills a tall travel coffee mug)
1. Brew some coffee (I use decaf).
2. Mix together in a small pot:
1/4 cup Dutch processed cocoa
1/6 cup turbinado sugar
1/2 tsp cornstarch
3. With a fork, gradually stir in 1/4 cup water. Stir until smooth.
4. Place on stove and while continually stirring, heat to boiling.
5. As soon as it bubbles, stir in 1 cup coffee. Heat through.