Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Chocolate Decadence Scrub

I read about a spa package involving chocolate macadamia nut body scrub. After looking at the price of the treatment, I went on a hunt to devise my own chocolate body scrub. Here is the recipe I came up with after scoping other people's recipes, combining all my favorite elements. I tried it, and it's like wrapping yourself in a mocha brownie without any calorie effects. Will leave your skin smooth and soft.

Celeste's Chocolate Decadence Body Scrub
(Vegan and Cruelty Free!)

1/2 cup turbinado sugar (did you know that white sugar is often bleached with animal bones?)
1 1/2 Tablespoons dutch cocoa powder
1 Tablespoon ground coffee (I used organic, Fair Trade)
1 Tablespoon Dr. Bronner's almond liquid soap
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
olive oil

Mix all ingredients with enough olive oil to make a paste. That's it! Store in a jar. Luxuriate.

No comments: