Friday, July 07, 2006






Alpine Hell-In Georgia

My sister came to visit for the weekend. While she was here, her apt. building caught on fire. All the humans made it out fine but some of the animals, including one of her cats, wound up in the animal hospital.

Before we got the call, she, my husband and I were in Helen, GA which retooled itself into a faux Alpine village for commercial tourist business. Usually I despise going to Hel-In Georgia, but it was fun with my sister. Our new motto: "We never not have fun."

Photos above: 1. Mitch on the Margarita Deck; 2. Sarah in the "Alpine village"; 3. Sarah and me on the Margarita Deck. Note the tubers floating by on the Chattahoochee river.

4 comments:

911EMD said...

Too funny that they plop a faux Alpine Village in NE Georgia, looks like DH is enjoying that brewsky though. Sister Sarah is a cutie you guys look like you are having a great time.

911EMD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
911EMD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celeste said...

Hi 911, I thought I could remove the double post but it still leaves messages. Still figuring this blogging thing out!